On Monday, March 16 at 11:00 a.m. ET, NCA will host a COVID-19 virtual town hall featuring experts that will answer your questions regarding this issue and address your concerns in critical areas:
- Public Health - Catherine Troisi, PhD, Infectious Disease Epidemiologist, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Safety - Alan Achatz, President, Club Safety Solutions
- Club Finances - Ray Cronin, Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Club Benchmarking
- Strategic Operations - Frank Vain, President, McMahon Group
- Emergency Legislation - Joe Trauger, VP of Government Relations, National Club Association
- Workforce Considerations - Mitch Boyarsky, Partner, Nelson Mullins, LLC
This event is FREE and open to members and nonmembers.
The format will be short presentations and live questions from the participants. There will be quick polls to gather data on what clubs are doing to address COVID-19 impact and will also ask participants to send questions in advance that will be provided to appropriate presenters.